Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Dear Peanut

Oct 3rd was your very first ultrasound, after two amazing betas coming back positive and way higher than expected,  first one needing to be 100 but came back 325. Second needing to be at least 2600 but coming back 4250.

Oct 2nd I had a scare and started to bleed on my birthday,  so I was walking into that scan the next day preparing myself for the worst.


instead I walked out after hearing a beautiful little heartbeat that was 119bpm and the most beautiful little sound ❤️🥺

My heart is so full of hope and joy knowing that you picked me to be your mama and I cannot wait to meet you & love you.

Please keep growing strong my sweet peanut, I love you more than you'll ever know.
 

Love your mama xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Peanut

Oct 3rd was your very first ultrasound, after two amazing betas coming back positive and way higher than expected,  first one needing to be ...